HARALD PLATE CARRIER BACK
Coyote / Multicam
Our plate carrier is born bearing the name of great kings, designed to be used in direct actions, providing the operator with improved comfort, mobility and equipment configuration capacity. The HARALD plate carrier is part of the Valhalla system, which allows greater compatibility of the gear with other elements of our system or of other brands, depending on the needs or the mission assigned to the operator.
What is so special about the
HARALD PLATE CARRIER?
It tackled the current needs of an operator in direct action allowing maximum mobility, configuration and versatility, without sacrificing essential ballistic protection.
The plate carrier makes use of three materials whose combination allows a greater adaptation to the plate and the operator's body.
- Mesh MultiCam®: It is a mesh fabric that offers special properties in a wide range of operational scenarios, the most significant being the ability to instantly drain water in maritime operations. But the main functionality of this material (developed for Crye Precision® company) is to reduce the weight of the plate carrier and achieve greater heat evacuation in warm environments.
- High performance stretch fabric: It allows a maximum adjustment to the plates of different brands, where the plate carrier adapts to the plate and not the other way around. It reduces the profile to a minimum and prevents internal movements of the plate itself. Although it can be adjusted to other ballistic plates, the profile is designed for 25x30 cm plates.
- 1000D Nylon fabric: It is arranged in the loading areas or where other equipment carrier elements are normally attached, providing the assembly greater resistance. The Harald plate carrier works in a hybrid way together with Velcro straps and laser cutting technology, allowing it to work with traditional MOLLE attachment systems, Velcro or both at the same time.
Minimalist cut and design of the plate carrier, which fits the ergonomics of the ballistic plate to the maximum thanks to the elastic fabric side bands that prevent it from moving when running or making sudden movements.
HARALD’s design is made so that the plate carrier follows the operator's movements according to the basic principles of sports biomechanics in which the equipment must adapt (as far as possible) and follow, in the most natural way possible, the movements of the human body.
Reducing the plate carrier to a minimum, always offering the operator protection for his vital organs, allows a greater range of lateral and abdominal mobility since it better adapts to the anatomy of the upper part of the trunk.
The Valhalla System is a set of equipment carrier elements that allow the user to generate different configurations of plate carriers or chest rigs depending on the specific needs of each professional and their mission. In addition, it allows its compatibility with elements of other brands on the market regardless of whether they use a clip, Velcro or MOLLE attachment system.
- Multicam® mesh for immediate drainage during maritime operations. In addition, it reduces the weight of the equipment carrier and achieves greater evacuation of body heat.
- Allows the use of Velcro adjustment cummerbunds to adjust the span of the plate carrier to that of the user. The fit system is covered by a 1000D nylon fabric cap and laser cut MOLLE Velcro to allow more gear to be attached to the rear while maintaining a minimal profile.
- Reinforced handles to allow quick access to the internal regulation of the cummerbund.
- 1000D nylon fabric to withstand wear and tear in harsh environments.
- Laser cut MOLLE replacing the traditional strips with precisely cut surface, which allows reducing the volume of the system for attaching gear pockets and therefore increases the efficiency of the garment.
- Compatible with SAPI M-style boards
- Minimalist design offering protection for essential vital areas
- Velcro straps on the shoulders to adjust the height of the plate on the back, with laser-cut openings to allow the fastening of communications wiring or hydration systems.
- Velcro with laser cut MOLLE
- Compatible with classic MOLLE pouches/Velcro panels
- Side bands in elastic fabric to better fit the different plates
- Handle to access the plate compartment more quickly